Monday, December 29, 2008

Who am I

There are many "WHY's" in my mind . This is one of them.

What I feel is .. there is a reason behind each n every thing.

Then what is the reason behind me. is it that the GOD wanted me on the earth . Though there is no any proof of the above still Let's assume that GOD wanted me to be on earth . But WHY ?

There must be some reason behind this. Do I need to do something for him or anyone else ? 

What am I doing now ?
well I am a Software Developer and do some stuffs related to the software things. peoples says that I am Good in it and I also likes doing those things. But still is it the only reason behind this ? well another reason can be It gives me money to live myself and those whom I care.
Still is it the reason ? my self I am not convinced enough with this. something is missing . If I am doing this I need to know the reason behind this. If not then I shoud find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment