Sunday, March 22, 2009

Am I Psycho ..

I sometimes feels like a Psycho ...

I do somethings like psycho... sometims think like Psycho. Like in Last week I worked like a hell. Nothing that special. The things I did that could be done in coming days also. But still I go for doing the things like I wanted to keep myself so much busy in something.

Even Now I am writtinng this blog around 1:05 am. No reason. just doing.

Is it a kind os psycho. or I have loos e my power of thing reasonable like other peaoples. what shoould be done when. Nowdays (?) I do things but don't know the exact reason behind this.. I do thing just for the sakke of doing... Isn't it like a psycho.

Other thing .. Nowadays I think I am loosing my feelings .. I just can't damm feel anything..... maybe that's the reason I am doing things like just for a sake...

I don't get involved anywhere .. just doing something with myself. Is this because I am more lonely here. No such a frnd that I could share my most of the time with. Most of the time I am sitting in front of this "Intelligent BOX" keeping myself busy with it.....
I have finished my work around 1.5 hrs back plus haven't comepleted my sleep yesterday .. regularly less sleeping in this week .. still still I am here writing this blog .. watching the seen movie again .. I don't know what I am doing...

I know its not good .. but can't do anything else ..

No comments:

Post a Comment