Sunday, April 12, 2009

what's happening

As I am exploring myself I am getting more n more complicated. Just few days back I read somewhere .. "You will become whatever you want to be...". Am I want to become complicated .. never.

Just take an Example of today. I am normal till the evening. Just like every one else. Wake up late as it's sunday.took breakfast. watch some silly movie from the DVD i bought yesterday. take a nap. had a lunch .. try to chat few gals.... ya!!! every body will do that if having free internetand laptop. was completely fine till evening.

Then go to have some tea. Try to see what's in newspapers ..... here the things started .... I saw some columns from Times of India .. some Quotes .. and that's it. My mood is completly changed .. I am writting blog for "Love Actually" searching on the net for "Dnyaneshwar" , "Vitthal" , "Pandhari" ....
Nobody does that at my age .... why I am doing this ...

I don't know who Am I ... The one I was living from the morning or the one which I became after evening. I don't want to be the religious person. Hmmmmm.. my friends will laugh If anybody reads this. Me and religious. All of them know that I don't believe in god (?). I never admit myself in front of god by myself. I only do when somebody tells me or when I visit some holy place with frnds or family.

And truly speaking I don't believe in YOUR god. Yes I believe in God but my definitioon of god is completly diffrent than any person I have ever met before or anything I have read before.

I will explain it but later.

No comments:

Post a Comment